Sunday, March 30, 2008

Laptop surgery


Ok, I'm trying to catch up and this is a classic Greg shot. I walked into the room to find this. Greg and his now, "ex" laptop. He has now formed a new bond with a sony vaio. It was never a secret that I married a nerd.

3 comments:

Kara said...

You have some mad blog stalking skills. How did you ever find me? I'm glad you did. Even though we probably could've given eachother our blog addresses through our imaginary telephone line we have between our apartments :) I'll be adding you to our links as well. Don't work too hard today :)

Cait said...

I didn't know you had a blog until I looked at Kara's! That picture is funny because Chase takes everything apart too.

Word on the married a nerd, but I think Chase is a nerd in denial or at least a rebel nerd.

Greg said...

That poor laptop! Did you even give it anethesia before you started operating? You monster.