Oh my gosh! This is the funniest thing I've ever seen! Wow!I can't believe you made this picture! It took me a few seconds to even pick out which glamor model was me. Is it just me, or does anyone else agree I have the fattest face in this photo? That hair cut just doesn't work for me. Amazingly, I think Molly and I look most alike here. I've always been told - and agreed that Emily and I look most similar, but this picture brings out a whole new side. Who looks most like mom...according to this photo, I'd say Molly (she's the furthest on the left.)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! This is the funniest thing I've ever seen! Wow!I can't believe you made this picture! It took me a few seconds to even pick out which glamor model was me. Is it just me, or does anyone else agree I have the fattest face in this photo? That hair cut just doesn't work for me. Amazingly, I think Molly and I look most alike here. I've always been told - and agreed that Emily and I look most similar, but this picture brings out a whole new side. Who looks most like mom...according to this photo, I'd say Molly (she's the furthest on the left.)
I already have this framed, and am very close to actually changing my hair to this style....
LOL, too funny!! Your mom would be proud!
Post a Comment