I'll be honest...you won't look good in mom jeans-
this is so funny- I laughed so hard watching this- remember having to shop in the boys section to buy jeans when we were in junior high? I don't know what I would have done with out Drop Your Drawers?
Emily! Congrats! That is so exciting! Do you know what it is yet? I loved the mom jeans skit from SNL...I love that April mentioned Drop yer Drawers...loved that place in Jr. high! You will be such a good mama! I'm so happy for you!
8 comments:
I thought you already wore mom's jeans???? Well i have you for christmas so now I know what to get you!
YEAH!! I'm sure Greg is very excited for those Mom jeans. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
You'll look HOT in mom jeans, and I'm sure Greg would agree ;)
Congrats! We are so excited for you!
I'll be honest...you won't look good in mom jeans-
this is so funny- I laughed so hard watching this- remember having to shop in the boys section to buy jeans when we were in junior high? I don't know what I would have done with out Drop Your Drawers?
Oh my gosh!! I am so excited for you. Give me a call. It's been a while. Congratulations!!
Maybe you can find maternity mom jeans. That would be the sexiest thing ever. And make sure to show off that full panel.
Emily! Congrats! That is so exciting! Do you know what it is yet? I loved the mom jeans skit from SNL...I love that April mentioned Drop yer Drawers...loved that place in Jr. high! You will be such a good mama! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment