Friday, January 29, 2010

Temple Square

IMG_9466

IMG_9459

IMG_9467

IMG_9508a

IMG_9494 copy





IMG_9461a
>
IMG_9479

7 comments:

mollynordstrom said...

Cute Hat!

The Pyper Fam said...

Cute pictures, I love the big size. You look great and I love your hat, too! Are you in Spokane? You mentioned once that you would be here in January?! Am I making that up? Let me know, if so we should get together! :)

Kimberly Porter said...

Dang, girl. You are a hottie!
I'm gonna miss you!

Gloria said...

I enjoyed your pictures. It is always nice to see how you and your family are doing. Darling little boy. gloria

Sandy said...

Your pictures are beautiful!! And mini-me Grem is SO adorable.

Magic Moments said...

How nice! We missed temple square this last Christmas. I was glad to see your awesome shots you made though. I agree with my mother, your boy is sooo darling.

dnwu said...

I like your blog very much!
Thanks for your share! I like it very much! Nike Air RiftBeautiful children,a happy family. cheap cell phones wholesale enjoy a high quality of life,you are welcomed to the following worlds: jeans dieselThanks for your share! I like it very much! Beautiful children,a happy family.Thanks for your share! I like it very much!