Greg and I experienced something wonderful this year when my old roommate Sarah, and his old roommate Dan got married in September. They are both such incredible and beautiful people and we love them both. We were so sad we couldn't make it to their wedding in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple, so to make myself feel like I was there, I stalked every picture posted of their wedding on facebook. Not the same, but I did enjoy it.
Sarah was diagnosed with stage 4 Terminal cancer in June of this year. She was healthy and active, and an extremely positive person, so it was very unexpected. I can't imagine how difficult it has been for Dan and Sarah, but I'm so glad they have each other and I know a lot of prayers are being sent their way daily. She was featured on this segment http://www.mormontimes.com/tv/segment/17853/Episode-3-A-lesson-in-hope-and-happiness .
I know that each year together will be so special for Dan and Sarah, and I wanted to send them something a little different for a wedding gift.
I decided to make miniature "Wedding Dan and Sarah" Christmas ornaments. I couldn't decide if it was sweet or creepy, but I loved it.
Here is the lovely couple in original form-
And here they are in ornament form-
Love you Sarah, looking at your wedding pictures makes me cry every time. I hope you and Dan have many Christmas's together.










4 comments:
Emily what a cute idea! I bet they loved it!
Your ornament turned out so cute! You are so sweet and very clever.
i love this emily. you are the sweetest friend.
That is adorable! All the details are amazing, her hair, her dress, his suit, so perfect. We love your Christmas card, thank you!
Post a Comment