Friday, April 1, 2011

Spokane East Stake Relief Society video

For those of you who aren't LDS, you may not get the humor in this video. But here is my Mom in her full glory!! My home stake put this together for the Relief Society Birthday dinner. Be warned, it is 15 minutes.

4 comments:

Abby said...

wow. I mean wow. Everyone here in Vegas sat around the computer and watched.Paige clapped, and Marky thought your southern accent(and hair style) were real.
Abby

Magic Moments said...

This was so cute. I even started clapping with them at the end. Your mom did a fabulous job (as always) she makes me laugh. I just love her!

Heileson Family said...

That was fantastic. I laughed so hard with the van shocks and all the kids in the car. Oh and the jello was the best. so gross. I am sending this on to everybody in my ward.

Matt and Mel Odell said...

This is so funny, your mom is awesome, it helps me understand you so much better now.