Thursday, May 1, 2008

Jane Austen

This post is dedicated to Greg. He claims to be a devout Jane Austen hater. He feels that all of her characters are dull and spend too much time in parlors talking. He redeemed himself recently when he agreed to watch (and later admit to liking) the most recent Keira Knightley version of Pride and Prejudice. So here you go darling; my dear Mr. Taylor.

(If you would like to know who your heroine match is, you can click on the link below the picture.)


I am Elizabeth Bennet!

Take the Quiz here!

You Are...Elizabeth Bennet!

(after reading the description below, I don't know if this is a good thing.)

You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of ridiculousness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed

7 comments:

April said...

I can't think of anything that describes you better...

Greg said...

I liked the new Pride and Prejudice movie because they stripped out 90% of the parlor sitting that made the book and BBC series so horrible, and got right down to the main story line, which is interesting.

Emily Taylor said...

Case in point.

Anonymous said...

I was Elizabeth Bennett too! I have to agree with Greg. I much prefer the cut to the chase version. If you send me your email address I can invite you to our family blog since it is private. My email is jaspear@gmail.com.

Carrie said...

Way to rub it right on in Greg's face. Ha!

Claire said...

I always thought Greg hated jane austen because I talked with a british accent to pretend I was in her novels when I was younger... you should make him watch the six hour version of p&p :) I ended up being Elenor Dashwood... no surprise there!

Anonymous said...

So glad my daughter married a Mr. Darcy.
-Mom