Sunday, May 4, 2008

Monsters

I can't understand where we went wrong. Greg and I felt like we created a postive safe environment for these sweet little birds to grow up. We had a vision of watching them take their first flight and eating from their mothers mouth, but now I'm pretty sure they ate their mother. They have turned into monsters. Because I have been in Spokane all weekend, I haven't actually seen them for myself, but Greg sent me a picture and I swear he is lying. I'm ready for them to leave the nest if they are going to continue looking like they do. Maybe that makes me a bad person, but you can be the judge after you view this picture. I think you'll forgive me. They are seriously scary. Fly away.



2 comments:

April said...

lol...what happened to these birds? The mother was so pretty...have you seen alfred hitchock's The Birds??? kill these birds right away- feed them fertilizer

Kara said...

Eew! Those look really creepy!!