Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A must watch

I feel the need to share this clip. It makes me laugh every time and brings back many memories of hunting for something on TV and stumbling on this show. Why did it always seem like the only options were singing 70's women or Highlander? It was always so weird to me. Anyway, this song is commonly busted out in the car by Greg or I. Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Mommy and I just keep watching this over and over. She says that you are the forehead one and she is Anne. Whatever that means.

SugarHouse Mama said...

I think I might have nightmares tonight. Especially if Robert keeps singing "do-do-do-do" Scary!

Anonymous said...

Ha! So funny!!! I love the pregnant one's dress, maybe you should see if you can borrow it to wear to church on sunday :)

ashley said...

hey em! i have not been over to your blog in forever and i don't even think i knew you are pregnant and i now feel really out of the loop! congrats on the little boy, i promise to check back more regularly!
p.s. you look great!

Kalli said...

so I have to admit I did not watch the clip yet but since it was latest post I thought I would just make a comment here. (I will watch it later) I love the pics you posted from Christmas your family looks like a riot I would love to meet them all and you look fabulous pregnant seriously I can't believe how little weight you have gained I went crazy but trust me not next time around. I was so excited to see that you commented on my post I feel so out of touch but it is always good to hear from you. And I think you should run a marathon after the baby it has forced me to do something when normally I would just make excuses. Anyways love ya can't believe you have under a month left and the baby will be here how exciting keep me updated cause I want to know when he comes..oh and you don't want a boy that hits the first time he hits you go through everything you have ever taught him in your mind and wonder have I done this to my sweet child and then he hits again and again and you just want to throw them against the wall hahah not really but it does make me mad.