
Well, I feel it is my duty to do a Christmas blog. We left the 70 degree Arizona weather and headed up to Spokane for its record snowfall. Aside from the normal family drama, we really enjoyed ourselves. We took a lot of time relaxing, playing in the snow, playing games, eating, and hanging out with each other.
We did a lot, but I'd rather save time and just post pictures rather then type. So prepare for many photos. There are a lot.
The record snowfall.

A lot of deer this year.
Taking a night walk around the front yard.

A new face on the Nordstrom property. If you come, you can look for the many hidden faces in the trees.



A new face on the Nordstrom property. If you come, you can look for the many hidden faces in the trees.

Greg and I tried to get out when we could and do some snowshoeing on our property. Here is the winter outhouse we found.






My Dad put a sledding hill in the backyard. That made for a good time. Sledding, tubing, snowskating, snowboarding and jump building. I of course snowshoed to the bottom of the hill and took photos. Sledding is frowned upon when 7 months pregnant. It was really beautiful though so I didn't mind.





The boys made it up to Schweitzer for some snowboarding. Again, I couldn't go, but I'm glad Greg did, he couldn't quit talking about how great the snow was. Wayne, Greg, and my brother-in-law Dave.


After a good day in the snow.

No trip to Spokane is complete without time in Coeur d'alene for some dessert at Dockside and a walk around the marina board walk to see the Christmas lights. Don't mind my brother Zac, he loves to get his picture taken.



Puzzles, Greg did so many puzzles it was out of control. My mom is to blame for the hats.

Natalie and I both pregnant. Me at 7 months, she is 4.

And last but not least, some pictures of Christmas day.



Greg put a mini-stocking in my stocking for the baby!!

Good times with the Nordstrom family.


















9 comments:
I miss you two crazy cats! Someday we shall meet again, and there will be much rejoicing.
Oh! it looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I'm jealous of all the fun you had in the snow! and your pregnant belly is soooo cute! I miss you lets get together soon, also we have to get our husbands together i think they might be alot alike! anywho ttyl.
Holy Snow!
Looks like you had a great Christmas. Love all the pictures!
You take great pictures! I love the mid air shot of Greg. How fun that you and Natalie are expecting at the same time. Im glad I got to see you, but missed seeing the rest of the family, next time.
Hey Emily. Thanks for stopping by my blog - makes me feel special :)
Looks like you're having fun in Arizona. Congratulations on your pregnancy, I'm so excited for you! Next time we're in Arizona (which might be soon - maybe) we'll have to look you up.
As I had told Natalie, it looked like the perfect Christmas. They were beautiful pictures.
Great Christmas Pics! We hope to host something similar next year. :)
These are such good pictures, you always were such a good photographer. I got my crib from Babies R Us and it's chocolate brown. I love it, it was the only thing we splurged on! You are going to be such a good Mom. I can't wait to see your little one.
Em.. Love your blog and your pictures.. you look so good and I am so EXCITED for this little boy to make his debut! About the name.. LOVE MacArthur, but I left this one up to my hubby. I am a little nervous about it, so have you picked one out? Keep me posted as I know life will get away from you in the next month.
Miss you,
Nat
Post a Comment