Ok, I guess I should say Happy Birthday Greg! Even though I don't know him, I still hope that he had a wonderful day! I really got on to comment about your last post.:) I just wanted to say good luck with everything and just have fun! I can't beileve that it is already time for you to have this little guy!!! It is a very difficult, but FUN stage. I am very excited for you to be entering the world of motherhood. :) OH, and by the way, go to costco and get a huge amound of paper plates, silverware and cups so you don't have to do dishes for the first month. One of my co-workers told me that right before I had Tucker and it was the BEST advice!!!! Anyway... let us here in the blogosphere know how things go!!! :)
happy birthday gregger! awesome sign, but i believe dwight's had a period at the end, :) it could be there and i just can't see it (don't want to upset a pregnant woman!) hahaha...
10 comments:
Ok, I guess I should say Happy Birthday Greg! Even though I don't know him, I still hope that he had a wonderful day! I really got on to comment about your last post.:) I just wanted to say good luck with everything and just have fun! I can't beileve that it is already time for you to have this little guy!!! It is a very difficult, but FUN stage. I am very excited for you to be entering the world of motherhood. :) OH, and by the way, go to costco and get a huge amound of paper plates, silverware and cups so you don't have to do dishes for the first month. One of my co-workers told me that right before I had Tucker and it was the BEST advice!!!! Anyway... let us here in the blogosphere know how things go!!! :)
Happy Birthday Greg! I hope it was a good one.
Oh, and I'm glad Emily reminded you it was your birthday with that sign. It's hard to remember things when you get old :)
Thanks Kara. Don't worry, that sign is not a design of my own creativity. You need to watch The Office more.
I definitely do. Maybe we can catch up on some old episodes when we come visit!
As soon as I saw that sign I thought of Dwight and Jim even before I read your comment. Very nice! Happy birthday too Greg :)
happy birthday gregger! awesome sign, but i believe dwight's had a period at the end, :) it could be there and i just can't see it (don't want to upset a pregnant woman!) hahaha...
Happy birthday Greg!
Where's my nephew? Can't you be induced or something, Emily? :)
Happy Birthday Greg, I can't wait to see you in a week and your beautiful baby.
Props on the sign. Happy birthday, hope you had a theme. :)
holy crap it is your birthday I love the office! Happy Birthday Greg and yes this year will be great I can't wait for that baby to come!!!
Post a Comment