Been at the hospital for 20 hours now. Still no baby and I'm only dialated to a 2. Looks like it may be a long couple of days.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Been at the hospital for 20 hours now. Still no baby and I'm only dialated to a 2. Looks like it may be a long couple of days.
6 comments:
Do you have to just eat ice chips?
Sounds like you went in last night then. Did they do cervidil first? Have they started pitocin. I'm gonna have way too many questions. So update as much as you can!
We've been thinking about you today! Hope it all goes well!!
Good Luck!
Sounds a lot like our experience with Emma. Don't get discouraged and don't let the Dr. talk you into getting the baby out any sooner if the baby isn't in distress. Take your time, the baby will come when he/she is good and ready! - can you tell there is an experience behind this advice ;)!! Sorry for putting in my two cents. Hang in there!!! We will be praying for you! You are gonna do GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!
(this is Traci not Mark btw)
Boy, that sounds just like when I had Evie, so far. I had to be induced also. Good luck.
Yikes, i thought you were getting induced??? Good luck I hope he comes soon:)!!!
You can do it tiger!
Post a Comment