Friday, March 6, 2009

Baby Update 3

He's here! Our little baby was born today at 5:12PM. Once things got going the pushing didn't take too long (at least from my perspective.) He is 7 lbs, 9 ounces, and 20.5 inches long. He still doesn't have a name, but we are getting closer to that. He's dang cute, but pictures are yet to come, you know how Em is about photos.

11 comments:

Carrie said...

Congrats on the baby boy! We all can't wait to see pictures!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! I'm sad it was such a long process but glad you're all doing well.

Magic Moments said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. You are going to be an awesome mother Emily. I guess we'll see you at Molly's wedding. I wish you the best.

matt and brynnzie said...

Congrats!! I am excited for you both. Good Luck in the coming months.

doug and becky said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!! Congrats Emily and Greg. Welcome little baby. I can't wait to see you. I love you guys :)

The Pyper Fam said...

Yeah! I am so happy he is finally here! congrats you guys! Your life is forever changed...for the better! can't wait to see pics!

Kara said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you both. I've been thinking about you all day. I can relate to the long process of getting your child here. I'm glad it was a day shorter than my experience and that the outcome was even better. I can't wait to see pictures!!

Spiresfam said...

Congratulations we are so excited for you! We look forward to seeing the pics!

Dave and Abby said...

WEEEEEEE!

The Wolfes said...

Yeah!!!!!! i'm so excited for you guys! remember call me if you need anything!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations Greg and Em! Great job! We've been thinking of you and praying for a healthy delivery. Can't wait to see some pics! (btw, this is goo, you have another friend named cheryl on here, how dare you)