Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy First Father's Day Greg

We are so happy Greg got to be home for his first Father's day.

11 comments:

Natalie Jane said...

Oh my gosh, that is the most darling photo!

Happy Father's day.

mollynordstrom said...

He is so cute! Wayne just said that Thomas is his favorite nephew... sorry nat we haven't met collin yet.

April said...

oh my gosh Emily...look how cute (don't know what to call him yet) but look how cute your little guy is getting...

I can't wait to hold him.

I bet it was nice to have Greg around finally. Things were back to normal for a little while anyway.

Kara said...

That is such a cute picture! He's getting some chub on him too :)

P.S. Molly's comment made me confused. Is his name Andrew or Thomas?

Natalie Jane said...

Oh Molly - Collin will blow whats-his-name out of the water.



:)

Dave and Abby said...

I still think he looks just like you! I know you say he's a mini Greg, but... I only see your face. Maybe I'd see Greg from a profile angle.
I really really hope you guys can come out for the 4th! You can stay on a plush air mattress in our luxurious 2nd bedroom/nursury/storage room. Doesn't that sound nice? And Andrew Thomas will have his own crib. He can even christen the mattress before his little cousin has had a chance to sleep in it - or be born.
Thank you again for the Lovenox! And the chocolate! And the baby clothes!

Dave and Abby said...

I still think he looks just like you! I know you say he's a mini Greg, but... I only see your face. Maybe I'd see Greg from a profile angle.
I really really hope you guys can come out for the 4th! You can stay on a plush air mattress in our luxurious 2nd bedroom/nursury/storage room. Doesn't that sound nice? And Andrew Thomas will have his own crib. He can even christen the mattress before his little cousin has had a chance to sleep in it - or be born.
Thank you again for the Lovenox! And the chocolate! And the baby clothes!

Sandy said...

Oh my--too cute!! Miss you guys.

Lindsay said...

You two made a handsome little devil. Wow he is getting big too quick. Didnt you just have him. I feel like Lucy will never grow.

Magic Moments said...

I wanted to leave a comment down here about your cute projects. I think you are so creative! I understand living in such a small place. At least it won't last. Your little boy is so adorable!

April said...

Emily I can't leave comments...there isn't even an option...

ok- you are truly amazing- so talented and gifted. The quilt is so perfectly done...and the dolls ( I have seen those before...but so cute- I can't believe you made that house... people would buy those in second on etsy) and the elephant- you just drew that out on fabric? And the stars- did you put lights in them too? I loved this post.

Thank you for posting this type of stuff...I love actually seeing it instead of just hearing about it.

If only we could be neighbors...I don't think it will ever happen- life would be too easy then.