You two need to come live in San Diego so you can be as cool as we are :) (we're actually quite boring) But seriously, we hope you live close someday. Hallie and Andrew need to be friends. (and then later down the road they can get married :)
oh that made me soo baby hungry. He looks so much like you to me. I can't believe you are without Greg for the summer! You are a better woman than I. Today I was remembering when we ate tons of candy on Easter and decided we were going to bike around the island as far as we could go. I was so sore the next day but it was such a cool experience. Good to hear from you and see what your up to! Are you still in Texas?
What a cutie! Once again, Adelyn loved watching his video. We'll definitely have to introduce them sometime soon. Sorry to hear you guys are alone all summer. Hope it goes well.
7 comments:
oh Emily...what a cute little kid. His smile is so contagious...I love it. I just want to hold that little guy.
What is his name anyway? Have you decided yet?
I am sure Greg totally enjoyed those precious 4 minutes. They change so much it is unbelievable.
can't wait to see you as a mother...
He's adorable!
You two need to come live in San Diego so you can be as cool as we are :) (we're actually quite boring) But seriously, we hope you live close someday. Hallie and Andrew need to be friends. (and then later down the road they can get married :)
oh that made me soo baby hungry. He looks so much like you to me. I can't believe you are without Greg for the summer! You are a better woman than I. Today I was remembering when we ate tons of candy on Easter and decided we were going to bike around the island as far as we could go. I was so sore the next day but it was such a cool experience. Good to hear from you and see what your up to! Are you still in Texas?
What a cutie! Once again, Adelyn loved watching his video. We'll definitely have to introduce them sometime soon. Sorry to hear you guys are alone all summer. Hope it goes well.
Emily he is getting so big and of course he is still darling. gloria
Emily, he is so cute and has grown so much. gloria
Post a Comment