Oh my gosh, Emily! He looks like YOU!
He is such a good mix between you two i can't decide who he looks like more!!!! Adorable. when do you want to get together?
He has Greg's nose and your eyes and upper lip (so maybe your whole mouth, but at least the upper lip.) yup.
I agree with Abby, he looks more like you every time I see a picture of him. He is so adorable Emily.
he's incredibly cute! he looks like both of you. then again you and greg aren't far off from each other.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, Emily! He looks like YOU!
He is such a good mix between you two i can't decide who he looks like more!!!! Adorable. when do you want to get together?
He has Greg's nose and your eyes and upper lip (so maybe your whole mouth, but at least the upper lip.) yup.
I agree with Abby, he looks more like you every time I see a picture of him. He is so adorable Emily.
he's incredibly cute! he looks like both of you. then again you and greg aren't far off from each other.
Post a Comment