Today Greg and I took his mom to Mt Lemon to see the view and stop at a cute little place called the Cookie Cabin for lunch. It is about a 45 minute drive to the top from Tucson. Right as we were leaving, Andrew got really fussy and had a wet diaper. We pulled over to a look-out so I could change him, but to my surprise, I had forgotten the diapers. I had to improvise a bit. I'll have to say, it did the trick and held up just fine until we got home.







3 comments:
We went up to the Cookie Cabin on Wednesday. We should've planned that out better!
Good job on the diaper improv. You are a star mom!
You've got to love those wing it moments. I've done that myself once...ok maybe twice. A mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do :)
ha ha ha
welcome to parenthood! that is perfect! glad you didn't cut your adventure short!
Post a Comment