One night I was looking up at my beautiful 70's popcorn textured ceiling and I discovered a face staring down at me. It was so funny to me, and it kind of reminded me of my Mom. I tried to show Greg, but kept losing track of it, so we decided to put a tack in ceiling mark it.

If it is hard to see here, I made it more clear in the next shot.
3 comments:
This is a bit crazy! I sometimes see faces in random things, too! :) I am just wondering how the heck you saw that tiny little face WAY up there! :)
ANd just what about that tiny face reminds you of me!!!! you are so fun.
yes, I see a face...but I don't see your mom's face.
maybe it is the Mother Mary...and you could sell the picture on ebay for $20,000.
Post a Comment