Monday, September 7, 2009

6 months

Someone turned 6 months yesterday. Everyone always says it goes by so fast, and they are right. I really can't believe it. I want him to stay 6 months for another year. He is so cute right now.

7 comments:

Chris and Cassie said...

oh my goodness, that is the cutest picture of him!! i am so glad i got to meet him, just sorry we didn't have the chance to become better acquianted with each other. but there's plenty more time for that. thanks so much for being at the wedding, it meant so much Em. Really miss your face! And how did all your pictures come out? Can you send them to me? Happy 1/2 birthday Thomas! give him a kiss for me. talk soon.

Kara said...

He is so cute!

Magic Moments said...

I think I thought the same thing about Evie at 6 months. It is a great age. (Cute boy)

Matt and Melody Odell said...

He is such a cutie! That is such a great picture. I was so happy I got to meet little Thomas. We need to have a Hawaii reunion and all get together soon. So much love for you.

S Club Mama said...

Wow, he is really cute! I just saw your weight loss at the Holiday Slim Down. Congratulations - you're doing amazing. Any tips?

Sheri said...

Oh this is such a cute photo, I just wanna kiss him and squeeze him and give him lots of love!

Cait said...

What a cutie! I am glad that he finally has an official name!

AND I love your crafts and everything you make! You are very inspiring!