Delayed again. I've had this post as a second half to a previous post, but I'm really bad at prioritizing. So here is more of our summer.
After our Missouri and Iowa visits, we headed on a road trip home. I didn't realize that there really isn't much of anything through Nebraska and Wyoming. We randomly ended up in a place called Sidney, Nebraska. It seemed to be town of nothing but hotels for tired traveler, but we couldn't seemed to find a room. We soon found out it is the town of the original Cabella's and the World Headquarters. Who knew? We also happened upon this odd little sight. What are these things? They are really big scary metal beasts. It's not everyday you pass this view on the freeway.

Our stop in Utah seemed brief. We were able to see Greg's sister Lauren come home from her mission and his whole family was there. It was great to see everyone. Every second was planned and packed and no one seemed to catch up on their sleep, but we had a great time. Thomas got to meet more of his cousins and I think he enjoyed himself.



Family BBQ
+copy.jpg)






3 comments:
you changed your blog- and the picture is so great- what a miracle in the blog world to have you post.
I am super jealous of your tan
It was so fun to see you guys! It sounds like your summer was SUPER busy. I thought ours was bad, but it doesn't even come close. And yes, I was definitely very jealous of your tan that day at the Ranch, but more jealous of your mad skills on the surfboard!
Your right, that is something you don't see every day. Especially the last picture :).
Post a Comment