Sunday, October 11, 2009

Busy Book/ Quiet Book

I worked on this project a lot while I was stuck in a hotel room in Missouri. I needed something I could work on that required no sewing machine. I was originally working on it for my nephew Collin, but I decided to keep this one as my template and practice round to base future books off of. Don't worry Natalie. I will still send him one.


I don't think I will include this page. I've never seen a kid actually try to tie the shoe.



I can't take credit for the barn. I got the idea from Homemade by Jill.







7 comments:

Kara said...

that is awesome! i wish i had that for hallie

Leann said...

Oh man! That is the cutest book ever! I love it. Great job!

Natalie Jane said...

Collin cried and cried when you took his book back. :(

Magic Moments said...

What a great job!

Dave and Abby said...

Whatever Natalie, I bet it was you who cried! I would have.

Stormie's Mommy said...

Love this idea. Question...
are you cutting everything out by hand? Are the pages sturdy?

Emily Taylor said...

I did cut it all by hand. You just want to make sure you have a good pair of fabric scissors.

The pages are fairly sturdy but are still bendable because it is felt on felt.