Friday, September 3, 2010

The Zoo


Dallas Zoo. So I thought I'd take Thomas to the Zoo, he is old enough that animals excite him, so it seemed like a great outing to get us out of the hotel. When I looked online, it turned out the next day was DOLLAR day!! Of course I was going to go. Little did I know, all of Dallas had the same idea. We saw way more people then animals and couldn't even get a parking spot at the zoo, and we got yelled at by some guy who didn't want us parking on the street. But Thomas didn't know the difference and had a great time. And, of course, it was only a dollar.
























                                                          





So hot!! You can tell we are both feeling it.






6 comments:

April said...

love your ring...

and Thomas is so darling...oh I love that age.

His eyes...so Nordstrom

and Xander has the same shorts

Dave and Abby said...

I love this post. Thank you so much for the video.

Matt and Mel Odell said...

Wow he is so big! Miss you guys.

Mom said...

Try the Ft. Worth Zoo next time. It's a little farther away but we always went there instead cause we liked it better. Thomas is growing up so fast. We tended Adelyn this weekend and it was a lot of work and a lot of fun!

Leann said...

He's growing up so big! I love this age, it is so fun! Glad to hear from you!

Clark and Liesel said...

Love your blog! You are brave to go out in the heat! :) Maybree LOVES animals too, so I totally understand! We should go when its not so hot! Thomas is so cute!