Nothing says Halloween like leftover felt, scissors and a hot glue gun the night before your child needs a costume. This was a busy month for me so I didn't really have time to do much planning. I had to come up with this little number the night before Thomas's Halloween party. Thank you Dollar Store for the horse.
 |
| Sad |
 |
| Happy (Even cowboys like their pacifiers!!) |
This was the first party Thomas has been formally invited to. My friend Liesal did such a great job.
 |
| Thomas was a glutton for the yogurt melts. |
Trunk or Treat and Ward Chili party
 |
| Thank you internet for providing quick, cute cupcake decorating ideas. |
 |
| The highly anticipated costume parade around the gym. |
 |
| I promise, when Thomas figured out that when he went up to people they would give him candy, he had a very different look on his face. |
Happy Halloween!!
10 comments:
I came to your blog to post about how beautiful you looked on your wedding day and I saw you had posted, again! :) You still are beautiful! :) Where are you guys again? I forget. I know that there is a lot of moving around with you guys right now. :) But your house is so cute! :) I am still shocked and sad that you were here for so long and somehow we missed seeing each other. ( I think it had to do with me having a baby pretty close after you moved here; those first three months I am a zombie!) :)
How cute is Thomas?! You did such a great job, Emily! I love the cupcakes too. I think I saw those on some blog. Maybe it was the same one you got it from.
that all looks awesome. typing one handed while holding collin. he thinks thomas looks funny.
I see what you meant about the felt cut-outs, really clever! Thomas looks perfect, but you look beautiful!
Thomas is sooo cute! He is so darling. And those cupcakes are just too cute too!! Love it.
Love the chaps! Did you do that whole halloween table? So cute!
Also, Traci was looking at the blogs with me and she saw your wedding pictures and said 'pretty.' which is a lot coming from a 16 month old who usually only says that about jewelry! =)
Oh my gosh he looks like such a little man! So cute!! Love it. Especially those cupcakes...seriously awesome. Looks like we have twin owls with the ones in your decor. Do you feel that special cousin bond or what?!
I know I've said it before, but I LOVE all your Halloween decorations! So cute and clever. Your cupcakes turned out ADORABLE! Glad you guys were able to come to the party! Thomas looked so cute!
Becca, I do feel the special cousin bond.
Post a Comment