Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pictures


I've finally taken a second to get some pictures on our blog. I've been so tired that the computer is the last thing I want to be on, but I feel the need to do my part in the blogging world. Our little guy is pretty mellow but funny. He already has a good variety of faces, and I have to say, I LOVE the gas smiles. They make me laugh. I hope to catch one with my camera. He is sleeping well and as long as he is getting food and a clean diaper, he is happy.













17 comments:

Kara said...

Oh, he is just too cute, Emily! I wish I could snuggle him. We'll need to get him and Hallie together in about 22 years :)

Becca said...

So cute!!!! So...did you decide to name him Andrew for certain? I haven't heard.

Carlie said...

he looks pretty perfect to me! it's nice to have a mellow, content baby.

Magic Moments said...

How fun! It makes me so baby hungry. I bet a boy can be so much fun.

The Wolfes said...

Holy freak he is cute!! I'm glad to hear he is sleeping. also have we decided on a name or did i miss that post.

Sandy said...

He looks just like Greg! So happy for you guys! Congrats!

Cheryl said...

he's precious, and i'm so glad to hear he's a good baby! i bet greg loves that he's born 3/6/09, if you held on for a few more hours em, the time could've been 12:18!

Kimberly Porter said...

Your boy is adorable. Great pics, Emily! You're a natural. I could never get good pics of my infants. We miss you! Hope to see you up and about soon.

The Cluff's said...

He is a cutie! I am so glad that he is mellow for you! Can't wait to see him!

Anonymous said...

Yeah pictures! I'm so excited to meet him in person :) Hopefully Easter?...

Lamont said...

Your little one is so cute! we are very excited for you guys! Congrats!

Angie Nickle said...

I confess I squealed a few times looking at baby Andrew! He is completely darling! Enjoy this newborn stage it's gone in a flash! And I really wish you some gooood sleep!

Lacey said...

congrats emily, you know march 6th is my birthday, so i already know the little guy is gonna be a stud!! okay maybe its the dark hair, but he looks a lot like you husband especially from the bottom two pics! babies are so fun! hope you are diving in to parenthood and loving it! thanks for commenting on my blog, i didn't have you blog!

Matt and Melody Odell said...

I totally see both you and your husband in him. What a little cutie, and long fingers!! Give him a kiss for me.

Anonymous said...

Em... I am SOOOO EXCITED for your family and the new addition... I know how crazy it is with a new born, but I am so happy that you are a mom and that this step in life is yours to embrace.

Big hugs from Cali...
Nat

Lindsey said...

I love him! He's so cute and I love his little smile!

Kalli said...

Those are so sweet he is ADORABLE I love all of them! Hope you are feeling well and enjoying the time you are having with this little guy it just gets better and better...