The runner
oh my gosh! I am so excited for Christmas! I want Thomas... i want my own little Thomas. in a few years:)
I love how straight he sticks his arms out as he goes...hard to believe he can go so fast doing it like that...he is quick! What a cute little guy!
Collin has been staring at those photos like "what the crap is Thomas DOING?!?"
Thomas and Papa are going to have a crawling race when we visit...want to place bets on who will win? He is a fast little guy.See you four days.,Mom
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh my gosh! I am so excited for Christmas! I want Thomas... i want my own little Thomas. in a few years:)
I love how straight he sticks his arms out as he goes...hard to believe he can go so fast doing it like that...he is quick! What a cute little guy!
Collin has been staring at those photos like "what the crap is Thomas DOING?!?"
Thomas and Papa are going to have a crawling race when we visit...want to place bets on who will win? He is a fast little guy.See you four days.,Mom
Post a Comment