Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween

I think we were the only family who didn't go to a pumpkin patch this year. Oh well, I did manage to find good use for a classic white sheet and a cardboard box. Thanks Natalie for letting us borrow the wonderbread sack. It inspired the family bakery.


If you can't tell, I'm the oven. We all make sacrifices.

As you can see, Thomas was thrilled to be dressed up. So was Greg.

The highlight of the evening for Thomas was the bag of Reeses Pieces he got to chew on.

11 comments:

mollynordstrom said...

haha those are the best costumes ever! What a good idea!

just me (Angie) said...

you guys are so awsome to dress up. you make such a cute little bakery family.love it

Sandy said...

I love it! So funny.

Natalie Jane said...

He still liked it better than Lydia did.

Adorable costumes!

Becca said...

That's funny because the whole night Adelyn was chewing on a wrapped up Reese's Peanut Butter Cup! I guess that is in the Warnick genes somehow?!

The Wolfes said...

hahaha that is freakin Awesome!

Magic Moments said...

What a great job using all three of you. I agree with my sister, you guys look so cute as a "little bakery family".

Kara said...

That is so creative! You all look so cute.

Carlie said...

we didn't go to the pumpkin patch either- you are not alone!

i love the themed family costumes.

Leann said...

haha... i love that he got to chew on the bag of candy... not the actual candy. I didn't even let Reid that close to the candy. You are a nice mom. :)

Anonymous said...

test