This was so fun for Greg and I. It happened back in July while we were in Kansas City.
He's darling. Your reaction to him is almost funnier than his laughing.
I agree with Abby- my favorite part was hearing your laugh...I haven't heard that laugh for a long time. Little Thomas is so cute Emily. oh and your pictures of the race are HUGE. Look really good.
Thank you for sharing this fun moment in your lives.Listening to him laugh was amazing , but really yours and Gregs reaction was even better. I love that Thomas brings so much joy to you two. Yey, we will see you soon. Love, Mom
Oh, and did I mention how proud I am of you making that run!!Mom
I agree with Abby, everytime I heard you guys laugh after he laughed, I could help but laugh.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He's darling. Your reaction to him is almost funnier than his laughing.
I agree with Abby- my favorite part was hearing your laugh...I haven't heard that laugh for a long time.
Little Thomas is so cute Emily.
oh and your pictures of the race are HUGE. Look really good.
Thank you for sharing this fun moment in your lives.Listening to him laugh was amazing , but really yours and Gregs reaction was even better. I love that Thomas brings so much joy to you two. Yey, we will see you soon. Love, Mom
Oh, and did I mention how proud I am of you making that run!!Mom
I agree with Abby, everytime I heard you guys laugh after he laughed, I could help but laugh.
Post a Comment